30/07/2014

My, Myself and I

"Let me question your existence, let me doubt its essence. 
Let me see what you never did, let me discover what you never will be. 
Let me hold you close, yet watch you from afar."

First of all, welcome! Welcome to Spectra Stories, to blogspot, and to the freedom this all represents. It is with open arms, metaphorically speaking, that I pull you into this second home for me. Make yourself comfortable, and let this yet unwritten library take care of your every need.

My name is Markus. I am a swedish student from the city of Kungsbacka, just a bit south of Gothenburg. I am born boy, identify myself as a man. As I write this I am 20 years old, still an infant of life, and while I have experienced much it is my honest belief we all have our tales worth listening to. I will grant you just a little insight into my brain other than what my stories tell, but I hope it does suffice. 

I enjoy only two things truly, and that is living and creating lives. Not in the physical sense, but rather in the written, spoken or painted world. I am addicted to portraying the fates of persons real and imaginary, an addiction I am enslaved by in my everyday life. Thus I am a hobbyist writer, a spare time Magic The Gathering designer and an avid fan of any and all forums designed for creating a world in one way or another.

But, as mentioned before, this spot is not about my life, about my struggles, or about my acomplishments. It is about all that is not real. It is about our stories, about our love, about our hate. It is about the Spectra of fantazy to which we all are slaves. So next time you read my words, I will initiate you to a not-to-distant future, and to a world we decided to name Third Columbia.

I am anticipating your return
Markus Bergland (@SgtFailure)

No comments:

Post a Comment